changes in visa process

Christina oldvinyl.sound at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 13 16:40:26 UTC 2011

I was in the middle of filling out my paper application when the new
site was launched. I was able to complete and submit the application
during a brief window of functionality, and sent it off to the visa
service last Thursday.

It took some creative copy and paste maneuvers - physically with
scissors and a color copy machine - to fill in the fields unpopulated
by the site but required by the embassy. Hopefully it works...

Good luck to anyone else in the same boat! If my attempt is an epic
fail I'll be sure to advise the list of any fatal mistakes to avoid.

Christina Bartol