Russian Visa Processing

Erika Wolf erika.wolf at OTAGO.AC.NZ
Thu Jul 14 05:11:04 UTC 2011

I would like to point out that the issues being raised concerning with visa applications are NOT global, but currently limited to a number of countries and consulates (and, indeed, the different consulates seem to vary considerably on how they deal with the processing of visas and apply the relevant legislation).

I recently received a visa from the Wellington Embassy and it still entailed the familiar downloaded application forms.

--
Dr.Erika Wolf
Senior Lecturer

Phone: +64-3-479-9012