children's songs in Russian

Sukholutskaya, Mara E. msukholu at ECOK.EDU
Fri Jul 15 00:58:10 UTC 2011

"Yesli veselo zhivyotsya- delay tak...."

________________________________

From: SEELANGS: Slavic & East European Languages and Literatures list on behalf of Anne Fisher
Sent: Thu 7/14/2011 7:10 PM
To: SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu
Subject: [SEELANGS] children's songs in Russian

Hello all,

Can anyone give the titles for Russian children's songs, preferably the kind
that you can have little hand gestures to, somewhat analagous to "The
Princess Pat" or "The Itsy Bitsy Spider"?

I know about the Russian version of the chicken dance ("Tanets malen'kikh
utiat") but I'm looking for other songs too. And besides I don't think the
"Dance of the little ducks" has the same dance component that the chicken
dance song does (although I'm happy to be corrected if I'm wrong).

Thanks,

Annie

--
Anne O. Fisher, Ph.D.
English>Russian Interpreter and Translator
anne.o.fisher at gmail.com
440-986-0175