REMINDER CFP: From 'Minority' to 'Transnational'? Gender, Subjectivity, and Aesthetics in Polish Drama, Theatre, and Performance

Jamieson, Duncan D.A.R.Jamieson at EXETER.AC.UK
Thu Jul 21 12:34:49 UTC 2011

Apologies for cross-posting

Dear All,

My colleagues and I are writing to circulate a final reminder of the call for contributions for a special issue of the refereed journal Polish Theatre Perspectives (PTP):

>From 'Minority' to 'Transnational'? Gender, Subjectivity, and Aesthetics in Polish Drama, Theatre, and Performance (PTP 3.2, 2012), guest edited by Halina Filipowicz (University of Wisconsin-Madison) and Elwira M. Grossman (University of Glasgow).

Full details about the issue are available online here<http://www.ptpjournal.com/index_files/Page404.htm>. Alternatively, follow the direct link to the CFP here<http://www.ptpjournal.com/CFP_PTP_Minority-Transnational_ENG_EXTENDED.pdf>, deadline 1 August 2011.

Please circulate this reminder to colleagues who may be interested in submitting a proposal. Interested parties are encouraged to browse the PTP website at www.ptpjournal.com<http://www.ptpjournal.com> for general information about the journal and its associated research initiatives, editorial board, submissions and peer review processes, etc.

A companion file, Writings on Gender for Theatre, Drama, and Performance Studies: A select bibliography of sources and resources in English, prepared by the general editors, is available to download here<http://www.ptpjournal.com/PTP_Bibliography_GenderStudies.pdf>. This draft working document is intended primarily for use by Polish-based researchers who wish to explore English-language materials relating to gender studies approaches, but will also be of interest to many anglophone scholars and students in theatre and performance studies.

The print edition of the inaugural issue of Polish Theatre Perspectives is available to order now (ships 1 September 2011). The online edition is currently available at the Central and Eastern European Online Library<http://www.ceeol.com/>; please visit the PTP page at CEEOL here<http://www.ceeol.com/aspx/publicationdetails.aspx?publicationId=d7fd3165-8c4f-4496-a8e0-78b8fb2b638e> to purchase individual PDFs for download. Access to electronic content is free to institutional subscribers of CEEOL.

For colleagues interested in receiving a selection of sample PDF contents from the first issue, please write to me directly, off-list, at d.a.r.jamieson at ex.ac.uk<mailto:d.a.r.jamieson at ex.ac.uk>.

Best wishes,

Duncan Jamieson

Duncan Jamieson
Department of Drama,
University of Exeter, UK
Co-Editor, Polish Theatre Perspectives (PTP)
www.ptpjournal.com<http://www.ptpjournal.com>