Russian books

Simon Beattie Simon at SIMONBEATTIE.CO.UK
Tue Jul 26 07:25:40 UTC 2011

Please find below a link to my latest list of Russian books--including
translations--in the fields of literature, music, the theatre, history, and
politics, and including works by Buturlin, Glinka, Grechaninov, Gogol,
Lomonosov, Rimsky-Korsakov, Tolstoy, Pearl Buck, Ben Hecht, Kant, Doris
Lessing, J.D. Salinger, August von Schlözer, Mary Shelley, J.R.R. Tolkien,
H.G. Wells, and Walt Whitman.

http://www.simonbeattie.co.uk/catalogues/russian_books_2011.pdf

If you have any questions, then of course please just let me know.  And you
know someone perhaps not on SEELANGS who may be interested (a collector, a
librarian), please feel free to forward this message to them.

Thank you for reading.

Simon

Simon Beattie
Rare books, manuscripts, music, ephemera

84 The Broadway | Chesham | Buckinghamshire | HP5 1EG | UK

tel.  +44 (0)1494 784954 | mobile/voicemail  +44 (0)7717 707575 | e-mail
simon at simonbeattie.co.uk

VAT no.  GB 983 5355 83