Russian quotations and rights

chiara natalucci chiara.natalucci at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 27 08:59:59 UTC 2011

 Dear All,
My name is Chiara Natalucci and I am writing to enquire whether you can help
me with the following.
I am now doing an internship within a British publishing house. They are
going to publish a new book about Russia and they asked me to find the
copyright holders of some authors, as they are going to use several
quotations from them.
The authors include E. Evtushenko, V. Grossman, G. Maryamov, A. Achmatova,
etc.
Do you know how can I find the rights holders of these authors?
Every kind of suggestion can be extremely useful for me.
With thanks and best wishes,
Chiara