Help to find DVD's with subtitles.

Stefani, Sara Marie samastef at INDIANA.EDU
Fri Jul 29 14:30:37 UTC 2011

If anyone knows of such a source, could you post that information to the list - I am also interested in finding subtitled versions of these movies.

Thank you!

From: SEELANGS: Slavic & East European Languages and Literatures list [SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu] on behalf of Marc Robinson [robinso at STOLAF.EDU]
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2011 9:26 AM
To: SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu
Subject: [SEELANGS] Help to find DVD's with subtitles.

Does anyone have a source for finding the newer movies "Stilyagi", "Gitler
kaput", or "Generation П" with subtitles?  I know that the first has been
shown at festivals, and so a subtitled version must exist.  I would
appreciate any contact information for distributors or the producers of
those films.

Thank you,

Marc Robinson, Chair
The Dept. of Russian Language and Area Studies
St. Olaf College
1520 St. Olaf Avenue
Northfield, MN 55057