Russian-English dictionary in Kindle - pros and cons?

Stephanie Briggs sdsures at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 8 17:48:46 UTC 2011

That Facebook page looks awesome!

Amazon UK has this one, but I have no way to tell how good it might be:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/English-Russian-Dictionary-With-Transcriptions-ebook/dp/B003LBRMC4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&m=A3TVV12T0I6NSM&s=digital-text&qid=1307555033&sr=1-1

But if one's Kindle doesn't have Cyrillic, it could only handle
English-Russian translation, eh? There'd be no way to type in a Russian
word, unless it was transliterated. Then you run into problems with
differences in transliteration standards...

There is a discussion forum on amazon.com dealing with foreign language
books, and so far the only entries I've found deal with German-English
dictionaries in Kindle format; so no issue of Cyrillic font there.
http://www.amazon.com/forum/foreign%20language%20books/ref=cm_cd__ef_tft_tp?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx2LABF740TWJSX&cdThread=Tx1CWMRC45EPO3Y&displayType=tagsDetail

Stephanie

~Stephanie D. (Sures) Briggs
http://skepticalspoonie.blogspot.com/ <http://sdsures.blogspot.com/>

Come have a look at my handmade knitted afghans and scarves!
http://warmochfuzzy.etsy.com/
http://warm-och-fuzzy.blogspot.com/

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/sdsures
Facebook:  <http://warmochfuzzy.etsy.com/>