Internship at Tahoe-Baikal Institute

Michael Meyer mmeyer52 at SLU.EDU
Thu Jun 9 05:00:43 UTC 2011

To Whom It May Concern:

I am currently a second year student at a Midwestern University, and I am
double majoring in Biology and Russian Studies. I recently joined the Golden Key
National Honors Society, and discovered a internship at the Tahoe-Baikal
Institute. Upon interviewing professors at my university, they had never heard
of this institute, and were semi-skeptical of the institute. If there is anyone that
either has knowledge or experience with this research institute, and can offer
advice or experience of the program, I would greatly appreciate it.

Here is a link to the program's website:

http://www.tahoebaikal.org/projects/exchange/index.shtml

In addition, if anyone would happen to know of a reputable summer exchange
program in Russia for Biology students, I would love to hear about it.

Thank you very much for any and all information that you can provide!