Internship at Tahoe-Baikal Institute

Renee (Stillings) Huhs renee at ALINGA.COM
Thu Jun 9 16:47:28 UTC 2011

We also have a summer program in cooperation with TBI - allowing a select
number of students to join the Russia part of their summer exchange after a
month of intensive language study along with a Siberian environmental
studies overview course (all in Irkutsk).

http://www.sras.org/baikal_environmental_studies

Renee

On Jun 9, 2011, at 1:00 AM, Michael Meyer wrote:

> To Whom It May Concern:
>
> I am currently a second year student at a Midwestern University, and I am
> double majoring in Biology and Russian Studies. I recently joined the
Golden Key