Help with the Strugatskys?

Liv Bliss bliss.mst at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 15 16:23:17 UTC 2011

Yes, Lila, there's quite a stash of online Strugatsky translations even outside
of Gutenberg (books.google, Google docs, slideshare, scribd, and rusf.ru that I
know of),  but, AFAICT, not the Bouis translation of Beetle that I was
needing. Of course.

No worries, though. I've been rescued by the wonderful June Farris and all is
well, for now, on the Strugatsky front. Heartfelt thanks to everyone who
stepped up so swiftly, both online and off.

Best to all
Liv

Liv Bliss
ATA-Certified Russian to English Translator
tel.: (928) 367 1615
email: bliss.mst @ gmail.com

for you are crunchy and good with ketchup -- Anon.