AATSEEL 2011 Elections - Still Time to Vote

Pat Zody pzody at AMERICANCOUNCILS.ORG
Wed Jun 22 00:11:59 UTC 2011

Dear Members of AATSEEL,

The annual organizational elections are now in progress through July 8, 2011: we have four wonderful candidates for two Vice President positions. Please visit the AATSEEL web site at http://www.aatseel.org to participate in this important part of our professional work.

Only current members of AATSEEL may vote. If you are not a current member, you can easily take care of this online and then proceed to vote.

Remember too that the second deadline for submitting abstracts for the January 2012 conference is July 1. The conference will include Master Classes presented by outstanding senior scholars and presentations of Work in Progress, panels of the most in-demand mid-career scholars invited by graduate students, in addition to the
usual variety of panels and roundtables.

Thank you to the members of the Nominations and Awards Committee, to the candidates - and to the voters as well.

Best,

Patricia Zody
Executive Director, AATSEEL