Seeking participants for an AATSEEL 2012 Panel -- "Crossing the Caspian"

Katya Hokanson hokanson at UOREGON.EDU
Thu Jun 30 18:59:44 UTC 2011

The deadline is tomorrow, so this comes very late, but if anyone is
interested in participating in a panel tentatively entitled:
"Crossing the Caspian:  Russians in Central Asia," please send me your
paper title and brief abstract.  My own paper on this panel will be
(so far):  "Empire in Microcosm:  Russian Women in Central Asia."

If you'd like to participate in the panel, please email me as soon as
you can at hokanson at uoregon.edu with the above info.

Thanks,

Katya Hokanson
University of Oregon