Study abroad next fall in both Russian and German

Renee (Stillings) Huhs renee at alinga.com
Mon Mar 7 20:55:00 UTC 2011

Best candidates would likely be one of the linguistic universities in Russia
- they are small enough to allow (in terms of internal bureaucracy ...)
taking such courses in addition to Russian language. We work with the
linguistics universities in Irkutsk and Nizhny Novgorod and I think they
could accommodate such a request. I think Nizhny has greater emphasis on
European languages, and Irkutsk slightly more on Asian, but still covering
the main European languages (French, Spanish, German).

Renee
SRAS.org