Question about Language Link Russia

Julia Chadaga julia at SINGINGBEE.COM
Sun Mar 20 00:32:57 UTC 2011

Dear SEELANGers,

One of my students, a graduating senior, just received a job offer from
Language Link Russia for a position as a Teacher-Intern. She would like to
find out more about the company before accepting the offer. If you or your
students have had any experience, positive or negative, with Language Link
Russia, I would be most grateful for your feedback. Please contact me
off-list at chadaga at macalester.edu. Many thanks for your help!

All best,
Julia Chadaga
Russian Studies