Quote Attibuted to Pushkin

Ivan S. Eubanks ieubanks at PUSHKINIANA.ORG
Mon Mar 21 20:56:20 UTC 2011

I couldn't read any of the Russian text in your email, unfortunately,
but you might try looking up one or more of the words in /Slovar' iazyka
Pushkina/.  If the quote is correct, you should be able to track it down
that way.

Ivan S. Eubanks
/Pushkin Review / ?????????? ???????/ <http://www.pushkiniana.org>