Russia Blocks Loans and Recalls Objects from American Museums

Margaret Anne Samu margaret.samu at NYU.EDU
Tue Mar 22 17:47:15 UTC 2011

Yes, I don't blame the Russian side for being concerned. From the New York Times article, as well as from the one John Dunn posts, it sounds as if their wariness is justified. If the group should cause loan objects to be seized, they (the objects) would be off limits to anyone until the case is resolved--if ever.

Margaret Samu