question about a program in Russia

Krylova, Natalia ntkrylova at TAYLORU.EDU
Thu Mar 24 03:11:00 UTC 2011

Sibelan,

If this is the group you were talking about? -  http://init.karelia.ru/
Petrozavodsk happens to be my native city and as far as I know, this group has a pretty good reputation among the foreign languages teachers... I've never personally dealt with them but (I think) I could try to help with nudging the right people there and/or directly asking my colleagues there about the possibilities (I'd need to know your precise needs though).

Best wishes,

Natalia V. Krylova, Ph.D.

-----Original Message-----
From: SEELANGS: Slavic & East European Languages and Literatures list on behalf of Sibelan Forrester
Sent: Mon 3/21/2011 8:50 PM
To: SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu
Subject: [SEELANGS] question about a program in Russia

Dear SEELANzhane,

One of our students is interested in applying to work at the "Iniciativa" center in Petrozavodsk, and the local contacts I wrote to haven't responded with opinions. Does anyone have experience working with "Iniciativa" or sending students?

Thanks and best wishes,

Sibelan

Sibelan Forrester
Swarthmore College