Belarusian Children's Hospice

Simon Beattie Simon at SIMONBEATTIE.CO.UK
Thu Mar 24 10:56:07 UTC 2011

I hope you won’t mind my posting this.  Feel free to delete it!

If any members of the list live in/near London, or know others who do and
would like to spread the word, I’d like to draw your attention to a concert
I’m involved in on Saturday 9 April, in Great Missenden, Buckinghamshire
(about 30 miles from central London, trains run from Marylebone station).
It’s a charity concert to raise funds for the Friends of the Belarusian
Children’s Hospice (UK) <http://www.friends-bch.org.uk/> , and will feature
works by Glinka, Rachmaninov, Viktor Kalinnikov, Arvo Pärt and Pawel
Łukaszewski: low bass parts, high tenor parts – the works (I think the range
of the concert is only a tone off four octaves!).  Venue is the Catholic
Church, High Street, and the concert starts at 7.45pm.  Tickets are £10, to
include a glass of wine, and are available in advance from me on 07717
707575.

Many thanks.

Simon

Simon Beattie

Rare books, manuscripts, music, ephemera

84 The Broadway | Chesham | Buckinghamshire | HP5 1EG | UK

tel.  +44 (0)1494 784954 | mobile/voicemail  +44 (0)7717 707575 | e-mail
simon at simonbeattie.co.uk

VAT no.  GB 983 5355 83

Website <http://www.simonbeattie.co.uk/>  | Blog
<http://www.simonbeattie.co.uk/blog/>  | Facebook