One more book - Bogomil Swela - Grammatik Der Niedersorbischen Sprache

David Murphy murphydt at SLU.EDU
Sun Mar 27 21:41:39 UTC 2011

Hello, again, Laura,
I would appreciate your sending that one along as well, should it still be
available.
Many thanks, David

PS - Check should reach you tomorrow in the amount of $5.00 even.

On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 2:22 PM, Laura Kline <klinela at comcast.net> wrote:

> If anyone is interested in Bogomil Swela - Grammatik Der Niedersorbischen
> Sprache, I will send it to you if you can reimburse me for the shipping
> costs.
> Best,
> Laura Kline (WSU)

David T. Murphy, Ph.D.