The quick brown fox

Stephanie Briggs sdsures at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 28 16:46:19 UTC 2011

Does it really have to make sense?

After all, in another case of linguistic trickery, there is the phrase "the
horse raced past the barn fell" and that definitely doesn't make any sense.
It's not supposed to.

~Stephanie D. (Sures) Briggs
http://skepticalspoonie.blogspot.com/ <http://sdsures.blogspot.com/>

Come have a look at my handmade knitted afghans and scarves!
http://warmochfuzzy.etsy.com/
http://warm-och-fuzzy.blogspot.com/

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/sdsures
Facebook:  <http://warmochfuzzy.etsy.com/>