Performance Rights for Film "Anna: 6 to 18"

Benjamin Rifkin rifkin at TCNJ.EDU
Mon Mar 28 19:50:31 UTC 2011

Dear SEELANGers:

I would like to show Mikhalkov's film "Anna from 6 to 18" on my campus
in the fall and I need to buy the performance rights.  Unfortunately,
New Yorker Video, which held the rights, no longer has those rights
and doesn't know who does.

If you have gotten performance rights to show this film on your campus
in the US in the past few years and could tell me what company you
worked with (or what person on your campus worked with that company),
I would appreciate it very much.

Sincerely,

Ben Rifkin
The College of New Jersey