Fwd: Russian Criminal Tattoos

Graham Wilkins wilkins.graham at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 31 12:01:40 UTC 2011

The student could check out the documentary film The Mark of Cain.  It isn't
explicitly about Russian mafia and their tattoos (I think Vor v Zakone is
what they are often called), but there is some explanation of their
meanings.  The overall focus is on prison life in Russia.