Online Doctoral Programs

Terrel Richardson terrel.russian.student at GMAIL.COM
Sat May 7 23:23:10 UTC 2011

Does anyone know of any online doctoral programs in Russian, Slavic or
Foreign Language Education Studies?  If so, what has been your experience,
or how does the academic world relate to PhD's earned online?
I will be moving to South Carolina and am not aware of any PhD programs in
the Charleston area and would still like to pursue a PhD.  I know that
online education has been starting to build, but don't know if it has hit
the Russian education side of things yet.  Any information or insight would
be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Terrel