Recently published title on 18th century travels in Russia, Caucasus and Central Asia

Katya Hokanson hokanson at UOREGON.EDU
Wed May 11 05:14:35 UTC 2011

That link didn't work but I found it is called:

RUSSIAN FRONTIERS
EIGHTEENTH-CENTURY BRITISH TRAVELLERS IN THE CASPIAN, CAUCASUS AND
CENTRAL ASIA

Beatrice Teissier (ed)

Katya Hokanson
University of Oregon