rubashka link?

Jules Levin ameliede at EARTHLINK.NET
Thu May 12 07:29:25 UTC 2011

I am searching for a picture that depicts the Russian military-style
blouse that pulls over the head, belted, with a high collar.  An early
20th C. pic would be best.  I cannot believe that there is no such
picture on line, but all my searches lead to military uniform businesses
that tend not to offer any good pictures.  Actually any links to
uniforms with parts labeled would be greatly appreciated.
Jules Levin
Los Angeles