Recommendations: Russian Readers

James Beale james at RUSSIA-ON-LINE.COM
Thu May 12 07:49:50 UTC 2011

Hi Alina

I would strongly recommend the wonderful series of general readers from
Zlatoust Publishers.  We are their North American distributors and have
all of their titles in stock.  You can contact my colleague Elena
Rakhaeva for more details and how to get some copies to evaluate.  Her
email is Elena at russia-on-line.com.  You can also review our offerings on
the site:  ilearnrussian.com  You can also reach her by phone:
301-933-0607

James Beale
Russia Online, Inc.

http://www.russia-on-line.com
Shop online  http://shop.russia-on-line.com

  -------- Original Message --------
 Subject: [SEELANGS] Recommendations: Russian Readers
 From: Alina Wyman <awyman at NCF.EDU>
 Date: Wed, May 11, 2011 12:38 pm
 To: SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu

 Dear Seelangers,

 Do you have recommendations regarding Russian readers for the
elementary and
 beginning-intermediate level? I am looking for collections of adapted
 or simple original texts suitable in Russian for the first and second
year
 students. What readers worked for you in your classes?

 Many thanks!

 Alina Wyman