Opening for Part-Time Russian and English Instructor in Houston, TX

Vanchu, Anthony J. (JSC-AH)[BARRIOS TECHNOLOGY] anthony.j.vanchu at NASA.GOV
Thu May 12 19:36:38 UTC 2011

Dear Seelangers:

Please see the job announcement below for a Russian and English language instructor.  Note that as this is a part-time, contract position, we are looking for candidates who already reside in the Houston area.  Please pass on to any qualified colleagues or acquaintances who might be interested.

To apply, click on the link at the end of the announcement to fill out an application and send a recent resume to the e-mail address provided.

PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME DIRECTLY CONCERNING THIS POSITION.  I am merely providing this posting to SEELANGS for our HR Department.

Thanks,
Tony Vanchu

Dr. Anthony J. Vanchu, Ph.D.
TechTrans International, Inc.
Director, JSC Language Education Center
Johnson Space Center
Houston, TX
(281) 483-0644

Job Title:  Part-Time Russian and English Instructor

Job Code: 0411LANG

Location: Houston / Clear Lake, TX