Apartment or room in Petersburg this summer

Krylova, Natalia ntkrylova at TAYLORU.EDU
Tue May 17 17:00:20 UTC 2011

Natalia V. Krylova
Adjunct Professor of Russian Literature
Department of English and Modern Languages

-----Original Message-----
From: SEELANGS: Slavic & East European Languages and Literatures list on behalf of Jason Cieply
Sent: Mon 5/16/2011 10:07 PM
To: SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu
Subject: [SEELANGS] Apartment or room in Petersburg this summer

Dear peterburzhtsy,

I am planning to do some research in Petersburg this summer and would
greatly appreciate any information you might be able to share on an
apartment or a room available to sublet for the month of July.  I'd be happy
to rent an entire apartment or just a spare room.  I'm hoping to be on the
downtown side of closing bridges, but I'm open to other locations as well.
There's a chance I might like to rent through August, if that would sweeten
the deal.

Please reply off-list to cieplyj at stanford.edu if you or your relatives,
friends, co-workers, etc have a place you'd like to rent.

Zaranee blagodaryu,
Jason Cieply

PhD Student
Slavic Languages and Literatures