Request for Recommendations on Cyrillic-capable eReaders

Cai Wilkinson cxwilkinson at GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 8 21:10:59 UTC 2011

Returning to the question of ereaders, which have the advantage of not
having a backlit screen and being significantly cheaper than the iPad,
I've had no problem displaying Cyrillic on my Kindle in Kindle format,
pdfs, .doc/.docx. Conversion from other formats into pdf/Kindle format
has also not been problematic and it is entirely possible to avoid
buying books from Amazon and upload books via USB, although this is a
somewhat less slick process.

Cai