dostoevsky and dickens on Lenta.ru

naiman at BERKELEY.EDU naiman at BERKELEY.EDU
Wed Nov 9 19:56:21 UTC 2011

Warm thanks to Gasan Gusejnov for alerting me to these two appearances of
the Dostoevsky-Dickens issue on Lenta.ru.  Tat'iana Ershova's wryly notes
that since the writers' interests were in some respects so similar, they
really should have met.  All of which leads one to wonder whether we won't
soon find a record of Dostoevsky's hitherto neglected conversation with
Tolstoy.

http://lenta.ru/articles/2011/11/09/dickens/

http://lenta.ru/news/2011/11/07/dickens/