Film Screening at ASEEES: My Joy (Dir. Sergei Loznitsa 2010)

Alexander Prokhorov axprok at WM.EDU
Fri Nov 11 02:08:38 UTC 2011

Dear colleagues,

The Working Group on Cinema and Television is pleased to present
Sergei Loznitsa's award-winning debut feature
film, _My Joy_.  The screening will take place on Friday evening at 7:30 in the
Calvert Room. Erin Alpert (University of Pittsburgh) will introduce the film.

We hope to see you there!
Dawn Seckler, Lena & Sasha Prokhorov

http://www.wm.edu/as/modernlanguages/russian