Topical Problems of Communication and Culture

Psy Ling psyling at YMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 8 11:03:02 UTC 2011

I got this in my mail. Sorry if this is oveposting
Dear colleagues,
Pyatigorsk State Linguistic University (Russia) is pleased to announce
the publication of the next issue of the Collection of research
articles of international scholars "Topical Problems of Communication
and Culture – 13" in December 2011. One of the sections deals with the
Slavic languages and cultures.

The collection of research articles is included into the list of the
university library resources of the USA and Western Europe.

We invite you to submit the research materials.
The detailed information is in the Attachment.
We look forward to your research articles.

Nadejda Greidina
Director of Scientific Research Center of Ethnolinguistics
and Communication Studies
Pyatigorsk State Linguistic University, Russia
PhD (Linguistics), Professor, Fulbrighter

All
submissions must be sent to greidina at pglu.ru

Deadline
for submission: December 10, 2011.

Important dates:

Deadline for submission: December 10, 2011
Notification of authors: December 12, 2011
Collection of research articles Deadline: December 28,
2011

Psy Ling