Panel on Russian Biography and Autobiography at ASEES: program correction

latrigos at COMCAST.NET latrigos at COMCAST.NET
Sun Nov 13 18:23:30 UTC 2011

Greetings!

We have just discovered that our panel on the series "Zhizn' zamechatel'nykh liudei" has also been omitted from the ASEES final program due to a technical glitch. I am posting the information to SEELANGS so that people will have access to the information prior to receiving the supplemental program insert.

Best regards,

Milla Trigos

Saturday, Nov. 19, 2011 from 12:45-2:30 pm, session 10-32 , Suite 300

"Lives of Remarkable People: Biography, Autobiography and Memoir in the Post-Soviet Era "

Ludmilla Trigos (latrigos at comcast.net), "Remarkable Decembrists, then and now: Biographies in the Soviet and Post-Soviet context"

Catharine Nepomnyashchy (cn29 at columbia.edu), "Locating Nabokov"

Carol Ueland (cueland at drew.edu), "Rewriting the Soviet Emigres"

Discussant(s): Emily Johnson ( emilydjohnson at ou.edu )