AATSEEL Conference

Elizabeth Durst aatseel at USC.EDU
Sun Nov 20 05:44:23 UTC 2011

Pre-registration for AATSEEL (Jan. 5-8th) ends November 30th; registration after that date will be on site.

December 5th is the deadline to reserve a discounted room at Seattle’s Hyatt Regency Bellevue.

Here are some of the unique events at the conference:

Keynote talk by Irina Paperno (Berkeley);
Seminars led by Boris Gasparov (Columbia) and Eric Naiman (Berkeley);
Screening of Robin Hessman’s documentary My Perestroika;
Job-interviewing workshop and reception for graduate students;
Translation workshop led by Sibelan Forrester (Swarthmore);
Poetry readings by Maria Rybakova and other contemporary poets.

Questions on the conference?  Please contact the conference manager, Dianna Murphy (aatseelconference at mac.com).

We look forward to seeing you in Seattle.