Translation of Brodsky's "On Ukrainian Independence"?

Melissa Smith mtsmith02 at YSU.EDU
Mon Nov 21 19:11:49 UTC 2011

Farrar Strouss published a large book of collected translations about
10 yrs ago. Have you checked that volume? The person most likely to
know about the translations is his former editor and literary agent,
Anne Kjellburg, who I believe still manages his foundation together
with Brodsky's widow, Maria.

Melissa Smith

On 11/21/11 1:49 PM, Katya Hokanson wrote:
> Dear SEELANGS members,
>
> I am wondering if anyone has made or knows of a complete translation
into English of Brodsky's "O nezavisimosti Ukrainy"?

> This would be for classroom use.
>
> Thanks very much,
>
> Katya Hokanson
> University of Oregon