Re Unglued about zlepenec - thanks

Martin Votruba votruba+slangs at PITT.EDU
Fri Nov 25 21:53:42 UTC 2011

Thank you very much, Wayles Browne, Robert Channon, Ralf Cleminson, Anne Marie Devlin, Boris Dralyuk, John Dunn, Alina Israeli, Jerry Katsell, Christina Manetti, David Powelstock, Bob Rothstein, Will Ryan, Lewis B. Skolnick, for taking the trouble to address this and help not just with the equivalents, but also to clarify what needs to be said.

The zlepenec issue troubled several people in political science with a focus on Central Europe, I temporarily uploaded an advanced draft of a brief story of zlepenec:

http://tinyurl.com/d3reh8u

... on the odd chance anyone had the time and interest to comment off seelangs, I'm wrapping up my query posted here with gratitude to you all.

Martin

votruba "at" pitt "dot" edu