Russian Language program online?

Marina Kostina mkostina at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Mon Nov 28 18:25:04 UTC 2011

I know of several programs of this sort, Paul.

Check out Georgia Tech College, and Blended Schools- www.blendedschools.net

Both programs use modern LMS systems for their synchronous and asynchronous
components and are by no means "correspondence courses". They are highly
interactive and engaging.

I will think of more and will let you know.

Marina Kostina