2012 ASEEES Panel on Pushkin

Maksim Hanukai mh2623 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Tue Nov 29 18:22:51 UTC 2011

Dear Colleagues,

We’re looking for a third speaker for a panel on “Pushkin and Tragedy” at the 2012 ASEEES Convention in New Orleans.

Papers may approach the topic of “tragedy” from a number of angles, including: generic (Pushkin’s “Little Tragedies” and critical statements on drama), thematic (instances of tragedy in Pushkin’s non-dramatic works), and biographical (the poet’s personal tragedies).

Please email me by December 15 if you’re interested in participating: mh2623 at columbia.

Maksim Hanukai (Columbia)
Jonathan Platt (University of Pittsburgh)