SEELANGS Facebook page

Josh Wilson jwilson at SRAS.ORG
Sat Oct 8 19:06:22 UTC 2011

SRAS actually runs a Facebook page as well. It's quite active with serious
articles on modern Russian politics and economics, the latest "prikoli" that
we come across, new books that we hear announced, and of course, new
resources on our site as they become available or get updated.

We recently passed the 1000 fan mark and are still growing pretty strong.

You can find us at www.facebook.com/SRASfb

Best,

Josh Wilson
Assistant Director
The School of Russian and Asian Studies
Editor in Chief
Vestnik, The Journal of Russian and Asian Studies
www.SRAS.org

Deadlines to apply for most SRAS study abroad programs in Russia are coming
up soon. Get your applications in by October 15!
http://www.sras.org/programs