looking for a roomate in Denver, CO for the ACTFL convention 18-20 November, 2011

Francesca icehouse2626 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Oct 12 01:56:01 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,

I am planning to attend the ACTFL convention that will take place at 700 14th Street, Denver, CO 80202

on November 18-20, 2011

and booked a room with two beds nearby at Comfort Inn 401 17th St., Denver, CO, US, 80202

If room sharing will work for someone who will attend this or any other
conference during these dates, you are welcome to contact me

($80 a day each)

thanks!
My number is 917 6556565

Dina