AATSEEL on Facebook

Nancy Condee condee at PITT.EDU
Thu Oct 13 17:48:14 UTC 2011

Great slate of scholars for the advanced seminars at January 2012 AATSEEL (Keynote also).  Kudos to Katya Hokanson for the work she put into this.

Prof. N. Condee, Director
Global Studies Center (NRC Title VI)
University Center for International Studies
University of Pittsburgh
4103 Wesley W. Posvar Hall
Pittsburgh, PA 15260
+1 412-363-7180
condee at pitt.edu
www.ucis.pitt.edu/global

-----Original Message-----
From: SEELANGS: Slavic & East European Languages and Literatures list [mailto:SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of Elizabeth Durst
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2011 1:00 PM
To: SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu
Subject: [SEELANGS] AATSEEL on Facebook

In reference to a recent SEELANGS posting, I am happy to say that AATSEEL's Facebook page is alive and active (we don't understand the earlier confusion). You can find our Facebook page either by searching "AATSEEL" within Facebook, or by clicking on the "find us on Facebook" icon on the AATSEEL homepage: http://www.aatseel.org/.

We invite new visitors to "Like" us. Please note that any fan can post Slavic-related events and queries to our wall. check ou the posting on AATSEEL's Advanced Seminars for the January conference, including by Boris Gasparov (Columbia) and Eric Naiman (Berkeley), and note that the conference will feature a keynote address by Irina Paperno (Berkeley). You can check on other conference events at http://www.aatseel.org/program/special-events. Newcomers welcome.

Sincerely,

Elizabeth Durst
Executive Director
AATSEEL