Grammatical mistakes

Cathy Ratcliff cathy at SWEETYPOPS.NET
Mon Oct 17 19:39:50 UTC 2011

Actually, "I seen it" and "I done it" are Scots language, and I think "we wis here" is too. I'm not sure about "he has came", but it might be. Perhaps some people in the Columbus area are of Scottish origin?

See this if you're interested: http://www.scotslanguage.com/

Best,

Cathy Ratcliff,
Edinburgh