My Perestroika: campus visit

Ewington, Amanda amewington at DAVIDSON.EDU
Fri Oct 21 15:10:54 UTC 2011

Yesterday we had a campus visit by filmmaker Robin Hessman to screen her documentary "My Perestroika" and it went so well that I wanted to encourage others to do the same.  In addition to visiting a class and having lunch with students, she conducted a wonderful Q&A about the film after an evening screening.   Robin was a truly engaging speaker.  If you haven't seen the film yet, try to catch a screening or get it for your library!

You can see a trailer for the film here: www.myperestroika.com

Amanda
Amanda Ewington, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Russian, Department Chair
Davidson College
Russian Department
Box 6936
Davidson, NC 28035-6936