Russian online food delivery

Emily Saunders emilka at MAC.COM
Tue Oct 25 23:00:26 UTC 2011

Дорогие SEELANGS-ovtsy!

I am an online teacher living in Washington and teaching Russian to
high school students in Pennsylvania.  Their local facilitator
recently suggested that we celebrate the end of the first unit (and
excellent grades thus far by the group) with a bit of a class party.
If I were doing this face to face, I'd be supplying Russian sweets
from the closest Russian store to me up in Tacoma.  But it occurred to
me that it might be possible to supply the kids with конфеты and
карамельки from a closer online source for cheaper than the
gas money plus shipping costs.  If there is such a thing, can anyone
recommend an online Russian produce/sweets/snack store that can mail?
My kids live in rural central PA.

Thanks in advance!

Emily Saunders
Olympia, WA