Russian online food delivery

N☮la oothappam at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 26 03:13:47 UTC 2011

I have ordered from them several times. Everything was great except the sausage, and some of the breads. They were stale  and not edible. I am in California,and maybe the problem was the long shipping time.  Other foods that normally can survive a long time in packages were fine-cookies, candies,etc.
Nola