Russian enrollments (first year)

helena goscilo goscilo at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 29 13:07:29 UTC 2011

First-year enrollments at OSU are stable at approx. 90 (drop-add hasn't
finished yet). Typically we have about 100 in R101, but our grad students'
success in getting FLAS's this year has shrunk the 2011-12 pool of Teaching
Assistants.

Helena Goscilo

--
Helena Goscilo
Professor and Chair

Motto:
"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book."
Friedrich Nietzsche