Russian lit with war theme adapted to the screen

Helena Goscilo goscilo at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 6 15:45:42 UTC 2012

The most efficient way of assembling a list, I think, is to consult Denise
Youngblood's *Russian War Films: On the Cinema Front 1914-2005*--a thorough
and comprehensive treatment of Russian/Soviet war on screen. An excellent
source.

Helena Goscilo

--
Helena Goscilo
Professor and Chair

(Now in paperback: Celebrity and Glamour in Contemporary Russia: Shocking
Chic http://www.routledge.com/books/details/9780415587655/)

Motto:
"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole
book." Friedrich Nietzsche

"Television has done much for psychiatry by spreading information about it,
as well as contributing to the need for it." Alfred Hitchcock