Contemporary Russian short stories (UNCLASSIFIED)

Paul Richardson paulr at RUSSIANLIFE.COM
Fri Aug 10 16:08:48 UTC 2012

The majority of this book has been translated into English as Life Stories, available from the publisher (us), here:

http://bit.ly/lifestoriesrussia

All proceeds from sales of both the English and Russian versions go to support Russian hospice care.

Paul Richardson
Russian Life Books