Russian visa services

Keith Langston langston at UGA.EDU
Sat Aug 11 17:10:50 UTC 2012

I apologize for troubling the list with this, since I know this topic has come up a number of times on SEELANGS in the past, but I'm having trouble searching the archives today for some reason. Does anyone have a recommendation for a reliable and relatively inexpensive Russian visa service?

Thanks,

Keith Langston

Keith Langston
Associate Professor of Slavic Studies and Linguistics
Undergraduate Advisor and Russian Program Coordinator
University of Georgia
Department of Germanic and Slavic Studies
201 Joseph E. Brown Hall
Athens, GA 30602
706.542.2448, fax 706.583.0349